volume difference

Dear all.

Can you explain me why i have a difference about the volume when the trade are copy in my Mt4 with a trader who i have a Subscription. All my volume stay always in 0.01... Thk

May be you should read this: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber#settings
How to Subscribe to a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5
How to Subscribe to a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
If you want to copy trading operations performed by a provider, you should subscribe to a signal. A weekly or monthly fee may be charged for the subscription. A valid MQL5.community account is required for a signal subscription. Specify the account details in the platform settings, tab Community. If you do not have an account yet, please...

viiozzo:

Dear all.

Can you explain me why i have a difference about the volume when the trade are copy in my Mt4 with a trader who i have a Subscription. All my volume stay always in 0.01... Thk

You don't have the same account balance, have you?

The copying ratio is calculated by taking in mind account balances and leverages.

You are taking too much risk by copying a signal provider with 10 times your balance and opening 1/4th of his/her trades (because you can't open smaller trades).