Experts: Metatrader Expert Advisor e-Regr and Metatrader Indicator i-Regr - page 2

And how does e-regr work?

What do we do with it? how do we install it?

Its not doing anything on my chart, did i do anything worng?

Tx

I  have downloaded this ea. but when i try to attach it on the chart it gives me an error that platform can't open the file. Why?

You must editing the EA and you must changing the variable names with a point in the middle. Delete the points and show in the error massage box for changing all errors. A examble, R.M0 must changing to RM0, or Regr.kstd  must be changing to Regrkstd. This is the problem only.

You're right Forexnator! It works

But I can not backtest this EA! it nothing happens, no orders ...

someone has an idea ?

The Logic in this EA is wrong. I let the ea are new writing. And I hope that it will working.

Excused my mistake. You must changing the points to underline (_), then the EA is going very well. Excuse again.

Hi, i have some problems when i compile the file .mq4 . Could i have the file .ex4 so i can start directly uploading on the chart without compiling the file and having those errors.

Thanks a lot 

globaluk:

Hi, i have some problems when i compile the file .mq4 . Could i have the file .ex4 so i can start directly uploading on the chart without compiling the file and having those errors.

Thanks a lot 

please change some “.” to "_" where compiling error,such as:

extern int Regr.degree = 3;------->extern int Regr_degree = 3;

mql4_comments:

And how does e-regr work?

What do we do with it? how do we install it?

Its not doing anything on my chart, did i do anything worng?

Tx

First:  

some compiling errors in e-regr.mq4,please change some “.” to "_" where compiling error,such as:

extern int Regr.degree = 3;------->extern int Regr_degree = 3;

Then: 

put i-regr to "Indicators" folder and compile it.

put e-regr to "Experts" folder and compile it.

run in the tester

Ciao

EA corretto con "_" + corretta installazione dell'indicatore ma .... gli ordini non partono, puoi darci indicazioni? Grazie