Unknown Retcode 10005

I run MT5 on two different machines. Since yesterday the EA on one machine now generates the following message: CTrade::PositionOpen: instant sell 10.84 EURUSD at 1.36664 sl: 1.37024 tp: 1.36254 [unknown retcode 10005]. I have tried everything I know even a complete re-installation of MT5 with the same result. It is almost as if there is an unidentified setting in the system such as a trailing stop.  Any ideas?

|Sorry, I forgot to mention that my EA is based on the 'How to Quickly Create an Expert Advisor for Automated Trading Championship 2010 article.

I'm running into the same problem on only one machine (VPS). Any ideas what this code is??

I notice on the working machine my demo account shows Volume 1.07 and on the problem machine the Volume is shown as 107K hopefully this is a clue to a configuration parameter setting?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

By limiting the lot size to 10 the [unknown retcode 10005] message no longer appears. The EA is from the 'How to Quickly Create an Expert Advisor for Automated Trading Championship 2010 article.  This problem only appears on one of two computers running MT5.  Any suggestions to help find a solution will be much appreciated.