Problem with loading MT4 Account history

Hello, I have a problem with loading all the data from account history. The problem is, that Terminal doesn't shows all historical data, only from January 2017 and 2016 is archived.

I thought it was broker's problem and I send them email and I received an answer: Unfortunately we do not store any further historical data other than what's on the platform. 

But I checked information on MT4 Help Center where it says that 

• All History – show the entire account history. At this command execution, the whole financial history of the account will appear in the screen without any limitations by time;

So, what or where is the real problem? Can't we get all historical data in terminal? Of course I have accesses all the data on my brokerages website, but for some Indicator(s) I really need to accesses all history in platform?

How can I fix it?

Account History - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
Account History - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
– trade operation type. Only three types of trade operations can be found here: "Balance" – entering of funds in the account, "Buy" – a long position, and "Sell" – a short position; – level of the Stop Loss order placed. If a trade position was closed by this order, its corresponding cell will be colored in red, and "[s/l]" will appear in the...

All History is all trading history (orders,) not price history.

For price history, make sure you have options -> chart -> bars in history set to max (99999999999999) Then here's how you can get all available from your broker.

whroeder1:

All History is all trading history (orders,) not price history.

For price history, make sure you have options -> chart -> bars in history set to max (99999999999999) Then here's how you can get all available from your broker.

Sorry, am I saying that I need chart historical data? NO!

I need to get all history from my orders! Did I say something wrong?

mr-roma: ! Did I say something wrong?

You kept saying history, not what type. You have your answer. You can only get what your broker has.

mr-roma: I received an answer: Unfortunately we do not store any further historical data other than what's on the platform.