VPS support

Hi trading folk,

I am interested in the VPS that mql5 offers. I don't need it for EA Trading (not yet). My idea was to use it to receive push notifications or email for signals like MA crossover while I am away from the computer.

Will that work? And is there any official support for VPS or will I have to post questions in the forum if I got questions or issues?

dinannamalai108:

Hi trading folk,

I am interested in the VPS that mql5 offers. I don't need it for EA Trading (not yet). My idea was to use it to receive push notifications or email for signals like MA crossover while I am away from the computer.

Will that work? And is there any official support for VPS or will I have to post questions in the forum if I got questions or issues?

VPS can help you with that, but in order to receive these push notifications, you will need a script or an indicator with alert to send them to you.

Eleni Anna Branou:

VPS can help you with that, but in order to receive these push notifications, you will need a script or an indicator with alert to send them to you.

Thanks for your reply. I registered for the VPS and had some difficulties initially with receiving alerts. I found out that some EA has to run in the Chart that the indicator generating alerts is applied to. Otherwise no alerts are sent.So with MetaEditor I generated an EA, applied it to the chart and it works.