MQL5 MT5 How to know whether the candle will go up or down from a particular level?

I am trying to identify the way using MQL5, to know whether the coming candle will go up or down from the particular level. Can anyone help me know it, please? I am fed up with using the indicators still if there is any solution, kindly respond.

no one can certainly promise the  price direction anyway , but there many strategies and signs you can use. price action , indicators and some other ways can help or a mixed of them together.

in price action trend line and some last levels can help,also candles by themselves have meanings  , in indicator you can use MACD, RSI, RVI, Stochastic, Parabolic SAR and so on.

when some of these signs are showing a way together (bullish or bearish) you can start a trade in that direction.

Morteza Ahmadifar:

no one can certainly promise the  price direction anyway , but there many strategies and signs you can use. price action , indicators and some other ways can help or a mixed of them together.

in price action trend line and some last levels can help,also candles by themselves have meanings  , in indicator you can use MACD, RSI, RVI, Stochastic, Parabolic SAR and so on.

when some of these signs are showing a way together (bullish or bearish) you can start a trade in that direction.

Can you help me by showing something if not 100% or 99% but 70% to 80 % helpful indications EA or anything? Do you follow anything and you can share here or on my email?