Anyone bought EA in MQL5?

Hi everyone,

We look some EA in MQL5 markets for MT4/MT5 this product <product link removed> when I backtest its very good. Seller dont want rent first. So I'm afraid will buy this EA. Please give me suggestion your all experience about use / buy EA.

Thanks

Chaka Nadira:
Hi everyone,

We look some EA in MQL5 markets for MT4/MT5 this product <product link removed> when I backtest its very good. Seller dont want rent first. So I'm afraid will buy this EA. Please give me suggestion your all experience about use / buy EA.

Thanks

Discussion about products is not permitted in this forum.

You should check the reviews and comments posted in the product's page, to form your opinion.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Discussion about products is not permitted in this forum.

You should check the reviews and comments posted in the product's page, to form your opinion.

Not yet opinion & review too.

Chaka Nadira:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
If no reviews or very few comments. Very expensive product.   Absence of trading history.  Those should be signs that you should not bother with such developers who try to make a quick buck from you. Check if the above apply. A lot of tick scalpers EA make money on backtest and real account they burn the account in 10mins.

Michalis Phylactou:
If no reviews or very few comments. Very expensive product.   Absence of trading history.  Those should be signs that you should not bother with such developers who try to make a quick buck from you. Check if the above apply. A lot of tick scalpers EA make money on backtest and real account they burn the account in 10mins.

Yes. In backtest is good. So im afraid for buy. Our friends said, will not good when attatch in real. Only good in backtest. I dont know

Michalis Phylactou:

A lot of tick scalpers EA make money on backtest and real account they burn the account in 10mins.

that's truth.

Did you made a research on how to Back Test?
If you used the right parameters on tests and got a really good result it worth buying.
As example, if you used "Each tick", tested with your latency, tested for an long time and watched the operations happening as it goes and you considered a good way to act in the market, then you made it right and money won't be a problem.

But you can always develop an setup and Request an job for doing the EA for you.