Is it possible to convert MQL4 or EX4 to EXE ?

Hi every one

I hope you are doing well and living a happy life 

I have a question :

I programmed a MQL4 script to aid me in my job. It processes a .txt data file and get final report and some simple statistics.

the problem is that I want to let other employees use it without being forced to set up metatrader. They don't even know what is metatrader nor what is forex.

so I want some way to run the ex4 file without metatrader platform.Or to convert the ex4 (mql4) file to exe file.

I don't program visual basic nor c but if there is a simple instructions or simple way to convert the code,I can learn and apply.

just point me the path

thank you very much

have a nice day

Why people are always posting the same question ?

It has been discussed numerous time on this forum. Please make some efforts to search for it before posting.

dergham:

Hi every one

I hope you are doing well and living a happy life 

I have a question :

I programmed a MQL4 script to aid me in my job. It processes a .txt data file and get final report and some simple statistics.

the problem is that I want to let other employees use it without being forced to set up metatrader. They don't even know what is metatrader nor what is forex.

so I want some way to run the ex4 file without metatrader platform.Or to convert the ex4 (mql4) file to exe file.

I don't program visual basic nor c but if there is a simple instructions or simple way to convert the code,I can learn and apply.

just point me the path

thank you very much

have a nice day

MQL is similar to C ++ and if you did not use the trading environment in your script, then the remaking of the program should be very simple

Maxim Kuznetsov:
MQL is similar to C ++ and if you did not use the trading environment in your script, then the remaking of the program should be very simple

I hoped for a more detailed answer but your reply is very helpful ,so thank you very much.