Experts: Frank_ud

Frank_ud:

The Expert Adviser Frank_ud all time in the market in both sides.

Author: rsi

I tried this method ( it has the same strategy as the EA on this site named as "Multi Lot Scalper")

but what if the trend never comes back? or you keep losing till you lose all of your money?

another issue is if the price does come out of the trend and you are making profit BUT the price took A LOT of time (sometimes days) before coming back and you lost a lot of time and a lot of chances to make money. (very common probelm with this type of trading)

If you find a good stoploss strategy, this EA can be the most profitable one.

In the long run martingale systems are ruined unless you get out at the top.
Its like betting on red after black shows up four times in a row.

Likewise, after doubling of the bet (position), the reward/risk ratio is reduced.

1. Instead of doubling the volume / position size, the system can add new position based on volatility parameters like Average True Range or Standard Deviation.

2. The swap costs might work against or for the system depending on the position taken.

3. This strategy works well in ranging / seasonal markets and low volatility markets like EURGBP.

4. Instead of fixed-size profit/stop parameters, adaptive parameters like Average True Range or Standard Deviation make the system much more responsive.

they forgive me for using a translator, I am Brazilian… This EA is fantastic, only placed in tp24 sh9 increasing the lots in 50% dlmv… The positions opened only need to close all in sell or buy where to reach tp equal to the EA 10point3. Peace to the all.

It asks rsi: it has as to place this EA not to fold lots? that is always to open position of 1 in 1 lot? it has as to place a TP? I taste of this EA. I am thankful if to answer.

Pls can u tell me the full meaning of tp and sh? Can I use this expert advisor to trade with $100?

udy:
Pls can u tell me the full meaning of tp and sh? Can I use this expert advisor to trade with $100?
Ten "Errors" of a Newcomer in Trading?

when this EA is turned on, how do you adjust or make it enter both sides at the same exact time?

also, when it is turned on...it buys X and sells X. when the price moves, it adjusts the trade. TP on the profitable one, opens new similar position, and doubles the volume of the losing side of the trade...which is fine. let's say you turn it on, price goes up and it adjusts the trade. how do you make the EA adjust the TP on the open losing postion to the same TP on the portion of the trade it adds when doubling the volume?