Fixed in time Renko EA or indicator - wanted

Hi,
I've searched for an 'upgrade' as I recently found that almost all Renko builders recalculate. I use Renko.

The solution is to anchor it in time (set a start date) but i do not know how.

I considered paid options but none release the source code. I get why but at the same time trust has to work both ways, I don't know whats inside the exe so having the MQ4 is important.

Can anyone help in anyway.
I use the attached live ea renko builder i use if it can be modified. This is a good renko builder but suffers from the above problem.
"EA VERSION
//| RenkoLiveChart_v3.3.mq4
//| Inspired from Renko script by "e4" (renko_live_scr.mq4)
//| Copyleft 2009 LastViking"

If anyone can help or has an alternative I would be really grateful.
PG
Files:

kevin:
Hi,
I've searched for an 'upgrade' as I recently found that almost all Renko builders recalculate. I use Renko.

The solution is to anchor it in time (set a start date) but i do not know how.

I considered paid options but none release the source code. I get why but at the same time trust has to work both ways, I don't know whats inside the exe so having the MQ4 is important.

Can anyone help in anyway.
I use the attached live ea renko builder i use if it can be modified. This is a good renko builder but suffers from the above problem.
"EA VERSION
//| RenkoLiveChart_v3.3.mq4
//| Inspired from Renko script by "e4" (renko_live_scr.mq4)
//| Copyleft 2009 LastViking"

If anyone can help or has an alternative I would be really grateful.
PG

Hello, I also use Renko and they all rebuild the indicator from the current bar backward for XX bars if you have that setting.  Everytime you close a chart and reopen it will happen. It is the way MT4 and MT5 works.

Michael Maggi: It is the way MT4 and MT5 works.
  1. It's not how MT4 works. It may be how your generator works. The one you posted processes all bars on the chart you put it on.
  2. The posted generator is pre-build 600 (2014) and can't be used. Go to the CodeBase and get a modern one.