• 30% (17)
  • 4% (2)
  • 16% (9)
  • 14% (8)
  • 12% (7)
  • 4% (2)
  • 20% (11)
Total voters: 56

My recommendation for signals would be use many different signals with smaller lots rather than one signal with bigger lots. That way you would be putting your investment at the mercy of one person and in forex this mercy is on a 50-50 basis either win or lose.

Manual trading, still not trusting signals...:)

MetaBay:
Manual trading, still not trusting signals...:)
That is my opinion too.

How could you use multiple signals?

MetaSky:

How could you use multiple signals?

In mt since it cant be done in one account one has to operate different forex accounts with each subscribed to a different signal.

Hi Metabay,

excuse my consideration but I don't understand the option list. All listed ones are exit strategies and not signals. Also discussing about exit strategies the list is missing of so many different others opportunities. 

I mean once you start with a signal when you take a decision it's regarding an exit strategy. But my opinion could be wrong.

A signal itself it's not 100% proven, so following it and choosing when to exit is in fact a successful strategy.

MetaSky:

A signal itself it's not 100% proven, so following it and choosing when to exit is in fact a successful strategy.

I just believe that successful strategy on my side is a complex of many inputs and parameters and decisions (manual or automated) that for me isn't listed in the options.

I use different accounts with different signals and step out after gaining a specific %.