Experts: Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area - page 8

Dear Aharon Tzadik,

thanks for sharing this a nice EA for us.

after a fews time backtest the EA, i dont know what is function fast moving average and slow moving average.

the expert symbol of take profit and stop lose must not be nearer than 10 point from closing price need you clarify also.

thanks for your help.

sincerely.

haileong:

Dear Aharon Tzadik,

thanks for sharing this a nice EA for us.

after a fews time backtest the EA, i dont know what is function fast moving average and slow moving average.

the expert symbol of take profit and stop lose must not be nearer than 10 point from closing price need you clarify also.

thanks for your help.

sincerely.

Hello

Use parameters from the list:

Parameters list

• TakeProfit - values: 100-200.
  • Zone_Recovery_Area - values: 50-80.
  • Period1 - Fast Moving Average, values: 10-50.
  • Period2 - Slow Moving Average, values: 100-200.
  • Multiplier - Multiplier for lot size, values: 0.01-1.
Usually the broker does not allow stop orders smaller than 10 pips.

Hello guys, wanted to test this EA but I'm not seeing the download link.... Any help with it ? 

hello guys can anyone tell me that if it works in ecn broker i have tried in demo and it is working fine but can i use it in live account please help

i have seen many comments that make sure my broker is not ecn broker, but it is working fine in demo account and also it supports hedging so please help

Thank you Aharon for this EA. really appreciated. 
@Sunny Martin, I haven't tester the EA (yet), but as a hint I can tell you this : the ECN brokers are charging a commission. So when you add the commission to the trades taken with a hedging system/EA (let's say 3$ per 1 lot trade), the hedging is not balanced anymore and you will end up losing money. It's working in Demo mode because there are no commissions set up in MT4 (although can be set up in MT5 but it's not our subject) demo mode, but once you put the EA in live mode, you might get surprised...

DidMa #:

I don't think you're right, according to what I know, the commissions on demo account and   live account are the same,

Maybe you have inside information on a specific broker