Cloud Network

Hi,

Is there a way to use all available networks (e.g. Cloud USA, Cloud Europe) simultaneously when running optimization tests?

It seems that you can only use one network at a time.

Thanks,

BM

BlindMist:

Hi,

Is there a way to use all available networks (e.g. Cloud USA, Cloud Europe) simultaneously when running optimization tests?

Thanks,

BM

I think it depends on how many optimization.  One cloud ard 512 optimization

BlindMist:

Hi,

Thanks,

BM

Yes, but with only with "Slow complete algorithm" optimization.

angevoyageur:
And with several credits in your account ...

angevoyageur:

I think this is where the issue starts... I'm using "Slow complete algorithm" optimization, but only one cloud would do processing while the others show "ready" status...

I don't see any options other than disabling/enabling specific clouds... Please be more specific... Thank you

P.S.

I have enough credits in my account.

BlindMist:

I think this is where the issue starts... I'm using "Slow complete algorithm" optimization, but only one cloud would do processing while the others show "ready" status...

I don't see any options other than disabling/enabling specific clouds... Please be more specific... Thank you

P.S.

I have enough credits in my account.

Note that just change to "Slow complete algorithm" is not a guarantee that this mode will run, mainly if you have several input parameters enabled that tends to an infinite time.

For more information take a look here ('If the total number of optimization steps exceeds 1 000 000 in a 32-bit system or 100 000 000 in a 64-bit system, the genetic optimization mode starts automatically').

So, if this is the case, you need to select fewer parameters and try again, if all servers are really enabled and working fine at this moment, probably it will work.

My advice about credits is that if this mode works fine, it will debit several credits in few seconds, just in this sense.