control mql5 vps via android phone

i have registered vps by mql5 page and running an EA. i need to know..... because i have to stop the EA during the high impact news events, so i do it via PC when i m at office. can i stop and then restart the EA from android phone?

Shehzad Anwer:
i have registered vps by mql5 page and running an EA. i need to know..... because i have to stop the EA during the high impact news events, so i do it via PC when i m at office. can i stop and then restart the EA from android phone?

No, you have to synchronize without your EA (before the news) and synchronize again with your EA attached (after the news), but this cannot be done through your phone, unless you use a remote desktop software (I do).

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you have to synchronize without your EA (before the news) and synchronize again with your EA attached (after the news), but this cannot be done through your phone, unless you use a remote desktop software (I do).

thanks

i found the way, i can do that on smart phone via web browser.  :)

Shehzad Anwer:
i found the way, i can do that on smart phone via web browser.  :)
Hi. Can you explain how please? Thanks.

holyfiregermany:
Hi. Can you explain how please? Thanks.
You'll open Mt5 on a PC & connect it remotely to your phone through TeamViewer or Google remote control account.