How do I copy exact lot sizes across multiple accounts using signals

Hi,

I would like to copy trades from one account to another by setting the 1st account up as a signal and copying the trades to another account.

The accounts are setup with the exact same balances and leverages and settings using the same broker.

However I find that the account copying the signals will use a smaller lots size then the main account.

I can't I counter this - I tried setting it to use 95% in the signal.

What is the best what too acomplish this.

For example if 1 account has 500 euro as balance with 1:500 leverage.

The next account has the same how do I manage to copy the exact lots sizes?

Alan Mckeon:

Hi,

I would like to copy trades from one account to another by setting the 1st account up as a signal and copying the trades to another account.

The accounts are setup with the exact same balances and leverages and settings using the same broker.

However I find that the account copying the signals will use a smaller lots size then the main account.

I can't I counter this - I tried setting it to use 95% in the signal.

What is the best what too acomplish this.

For example if 1 account has 500 euro as balance with 1:500 leverage.

The next account has the same how do I manage to copy the exact lots sizes?

You can either increase your balance a bit in the slave account or use a utility to copy your trades from one account to others.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can either increase your balance a bit in the slave account or use a utility to copy your trades from one account to others.

Your patience to answer all these questions again and again is just amazing me.

Alain Verleyen:
Your patience to answer all these questions again and again is just amazing me.

I was in their shoes not so long ago, so I try my best Alain.

The corner stone of patience in this forum is Sergey, who delivers countless answers in hundreds of similar subjects.