Manual Trading vs Automatic Trading - Suggestions?

• 30% (20)
  • 32% (21)
  • 38% (25)
Total voters: 66

With the little i know

1. MT is really stressful and sometimes emotions set in while trading. Your decisions may be sometimes sceptical. But it help you control some risk and take some unorthodox decision tat may sometimes help.

2. AT  just follow instructions and apply them. Robot don't think twice before it trades. Hence robot maybe not be able to take some important decision during the day when the rules do not apply. (for instance release of high impact news event)

3. I think the best is to combined both AT & MT for best result. :) 

Hello Roszey, 

It is true that MT is stressful, and even more when you've already lost due to an oversight of stop loss! What happened to me about a year. 
But when you follow the move by the feeling, that was a blast, Energetic and one of the best way to trade. 

TA, there is no feeling is right and cold. there just has a programmed calculation that the robot follows to the letter. But during strong movements, there must be a sufficient background for rolling give him time to regain his bearings. 

This why I prefer a mix between both 
Although my husband programmed me a robot that walks my way for almost a week on a demo account, I trade manually at the same time on a real account, starting at 30 dollars. And it works. 
The advantage is that this robot trades with my technique while keeping a low draw down, so it's a bit like my guide and shade at a time. 

Within a short week, I think my signal reveal that requires a bankroll of $ 3,000 to share with those interested. 

very soon, and good trades to you! 
Marie.

Even if both is better I don't know if you can use two different approaches. I believe that the human type will make you in the end prefer one more than the other.

MetaSky:

Even if both is better I don't know if you can use two different approaches. I believe that the human type will make you in the end prefer one more than the other.

wait and see :-)

AUTOMATIC ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Automatic with Manual Control !! ? :)

Automatic. By automatic it doesn't just mean comparing your manual strategy with some EA you bought or downloaded that failed you but you could also very well automate your own manual strategy and thus allowing yourself longer trading hours without the stress/strain and emotions.