Which country has best traders in the world???? - page 3

Nsimba Kanamua:

How can someone make a such profit in 2 weeks from 1000$ to  USD 2408407.46 in competition. I think this is only witchcraft

Top-5 best competitions

Finished90011641

I use to see and wonder this all the time with different brokers. They figured out a way to rig the system i think. If you could make that much money starting at 1000$, then doing competition would be a waste of time. 

Joel Simmons:

I use to see and wonder this all the time with different brokers. They figured out a way to rig the system i think. If you could make that much money starting at 1000$, then doing competition would be a waste of time. 

Meaning those EA works only on Demo not on Real money??? How????

Nsimba Kanamua:

Meaning those EA works only on Demo not on Real money??? How????

He probably mean's they found a way to fabricate the results, no real trading and so also no EA.

You can think of it as a shady broker that set's up a competition to attract many new clients, but makes sure that himself wins the prizes.

I don't know how it's done exactly, but it's probably possible by just typing in some numbers somewhere.

Nsimba Kanamua:
I would like to know which country in the world has a great reputation regarding great traders like myself????

It's an individual game you can not count by country like Sports players.  Being successful trader many things involves like experience but family experience counts more in stock.

A deep study about stock, analysis and entering on right time and setting goals as annual helps in risk management. 

Mostly successful traders don't want to disclose their data the one main fact is Tax, second their strategy. 

Is like asking which country has the best people.

I know and he is french: Jerome KERVIEL, hihii

Thus, FRANCE is the country with best traders. I wil be the best (in day-trading on currencies) ;-)

Alexandre Roux:
Thus, FRANCE is the country with best traders. I wil be the best (in day-trading on currencies) ;-)

Good for you!

France is cold.

It would be one of the last places for me to end up unless it's 2 months for high summer but outside those you won't see me anywhere near the Eiffel tower.

I need sun on my skin.

Everything rises and falls with temperature, i also like gardening but nothing grows in Europe there just isn't enough sunshine. 

Marco vd Heijden:

France is cold.

It would be one of the last places for me to end up unless it's 2 months for high summer but outside those you won't see me anywhere near the Eiffel tower.

I need sun on my skin.

Everything rises and falls with temperature, i also like gardening but nothing grows in Europe there just isn't enough sunshine. 

Hihi, North of the France is cold. I agree, brrrrr, but the South of France, Hum hum, it's the paradise in Europe (for me). 

French riviera, record of sunshine every years.