What is your favorite trading tool?

• 47% (27)
  • 31% (18)
  • 22% (13)
Total voters: 44

any good expert advisors?

3A28AE0C:

Yea, wait a minute to get the truck and unload a few ...

3A28AE0C:
Yup, the ones that you create yourself or through developers out of your own strategy

There is my target to find some good Ea's to test

Supertrend EA using H4 TF

BramF Froy:
There is my target to find some good Ea's to test

Im not in a position to give advice at the moment but reading about each EA will make you chose better according to what kind of person you are, believe me when i say that each person is different in their logic and understanding of how the market moves

Short term traders will argue that staying in the market too long will affect their income "sometimes"

Long term traders will argue that Indicators won't work well on smaller time-frames

Others say that one currency behaves the same on all time-frames so all indicators will be useful in one's interpretation of a short trend

Having said that one short term trading EA might work well but for you if you want to leave the trade open for days before you take the profit then you wont be happy seeing 5 or 6 trades get a loss before you get one big win

I believe you have to see for yourself because all the above is correct for each person from their point of view

CrisZind:

Im not in a position to give advice at the moment but reading about each EA will make you chose better according to what kind of person you are, believe me when i say that each person is different in their logic and understanding of how the market moves

Short term traders will argue that staying in the market too long will affect their income "sometimes"

Long term traders will argue that Indicators won't work well on smaller time-frames

Others say that one currency behaves the same on all time-frames so all indicators will be useful in one's interpretation of a short trend

Having said that one short term trading EA might work well but for you if you want to leave the trade open for days before you take the profit then you wont be happy seeing 5 or 6 trades get a loss before you get one big win

I believe you have to see for yourself because all the above is correct for each person from their point of view

Thank you, I think long term Ea more suitable for me at now, will test some Ea's from market

Thanks to everyone for your vote.