best ea! - page 2

Juergen Frank:
Lets see :-)

we need indicator PM_TrendLord. Please upload it.

Hey I have another idea, I have another EA that is so bad, but so so bad, that it closes the MT4 terminal, I think it has a virus or a huge bug.

Issam Kadhi:

we need indicator PM_TrendLord. Please upload it.

here please!
Files:

EA exists but it is not the best one ... my this post is joke; EA is the real one (may be - good one but not the best sorry).

Hi, this is the worst EA that I have built (I have built just 3 and 2 of them work ok ish on live). The problem is the total of trades lost is over 90% but EA seems to make money in strategy tester. Would you like to have a look at it?
Files:

Show us your WORST EA - the thread with EAs 

Send me your Worst performing EA - the thread with EAs

What's the worst free forex EA? - small discussion thread

--------------------

And just to remind - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

best ea!

Alain Verleyen, 2018.03.25 12:02

He is thinking that reversing the logic of a looser EA will make it a winner. It has been discussed numerous time and it is of course NOT working.

Alain Verleyen:
He is thinking that reversing the logic of a looser EA will make it a winner. It has been discussed numerous time and it is of course NOT working.

Who can pretend he never wished it & tried ? :-) 

Juergen Frank:
Lets see :-)

I have read the code of your ea and i do an ea with the same logic and with two input: magic number and the possibility to reverse the trades.But it is not what i am looking for ( a really looser).

Files:

Chris Mechen:
Hi, this is the worst EA that I have built (I have built just 3 and 2 of them work ok ish on live). The problem is the total of trades lost is over 90% but EA seems to make money in strategy tester. Would you like to have a look at it?

Your ea is a winner and i am looking for a really looser, your ea need only optimization

Issam Kadhi:

I have read the code of your ea and i do an ea with the same logic and with two input: magic number and the possibility to reverse the trades.But it is not what i am looking for ( a really looser).

I have uninstalled MT4, can someone post a report please ?