Signal subscribing problem - page 2

ciolinocharlene:

I have tried a couple of different signals and consistently run into the following problem.

1.) Although the copy SL and TP box are checked under options they don't appear on the chart and the SL/TP levels in the trading terminal read 0.0000 each.  That's a little unnerving, how do I fix that?

2.)I am using an OANDA U.S broker and when the signal places an order I start to receive about 100 FIFO violation messages.  How can I disable this feature?

Thanks in advance to the community for any assistance, I have written the creators of the signals with little response and I open to suggestions for a different signal if anyone has one.  Have a good one!!

You are probably using an incompatible broker for copying this signal. If your broker follows the FIFO rule and the signal doesn't you will have a problem.

As for the TP and SL levels, does the signal always place these levels on its trades?

They may be virtual.

How can I write a review after I have unsubscribed to a signal? Is there a way to recover my subscription money if I have dispute with signal provider?

155338:

How can I write a review after I have unsubscribed to a signal? Is there a way to recover my subscription money if I have dispute with signal provider?

Thre are two ways to refund for signal subscription which I know:

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.
and -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

---------------- 

Besides, you can look at the Rules of Using the Signals Service for the possible more possibilities related to the signal provider.

---------------- 

Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

155338:

You can't leave a review after you've unsubscribed from a signal.

I don't think you can get a refund over losses from a signal.

I pay in euros and it doesn't work either to top up MQL5 or to subscribe to a signal on my FxPro traiding account, the sum is always expressed in dollars and not in euros, I have already subscribed to signals in the past and it worked very well and not now why?   how do you pay in euros?   because before when paying it was displayed in euros and not anymore

2. Do you have other accounts on the MQL5.com website?   If so, specify them.
... no I have that this one from the beginning it's boring their box of requests, there isn't enough info to be able to send the message but I don't know what to say anymore