Indicators: Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) MT5

Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) MT5:

Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) MT5 is an indicator which displays the remaining time for an open candle to be closed.

Features

• Changeable color and size.
  • Changeable location (Corners).
  • Display server time (on OR off) [v2].
  • Play an alert sound when the candle is going to close [v3].
  • Clean code.

Screen Shots

The indicator will be shown as follows in the weekly time frame:

Weekly timeframe

The indicator will be shown as follows in the top-left location:

4H timeframe - comment area

Usability Tips

You can change the location of display time, by setting the location input field as follows:

• Set location 'Top-Left': to be displayed in comment in the top-left part of the chart.
  • Set location 'Top-Right': to be displayed in the top-right part of the chart.
  • Set location 'Bottom-Left': to be displayed in the bottom-left part of the chart.
  • Set location 'Bottom-Right': to be displayed in the bottom-right part of the chart.

You can on or off server time displaying by setting displayServerTime as follows: [v2]

• Set 'On': display server time.
  • Set 'Off': don't display server time.

You can on or off alert sound playing by setting playAlert as follows: [v3]

• Set 'On': play a sound when candle is going to close in less than 5 seconds.- set 'Off': don't play sound.

Also you can set your favorite sound as alert by enter it's name on customAlertSound: [v3]

• Note that, the file must be located in <terminal_directory<>>\Sounds or its sub-directory. Only WAV files are played.
  • If you leave the field empty, the default sound will be played.

Change log

• Display candle closing time remaining. [v1]
  • Adding an input field to display server time. [v2]
  • Play an alert sound when the candle is going to close. [v3]
  • Change input types to readable strings. [v3]
  • Shorten the name of the indicator in comments area. [v3]

MetaTrader 4 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11051.

Author: Foad Tahmasebi 

Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) MT5
Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) MT5 is an indicator which displays the remaining time for an open candle to be closed. Features Changeable color and size. Changeable location (Corners). Display server time (on OR off) [v2]. Play an alert sound when the candle is going to close [v3]. Clean code. Screen Shots The indicator will be shown as...

Thank you for this nice indicator, but I think the code should add this one (line 73) to get "fontSize" setting work.

ObjectSetInteger(0,"CandleClosingTimeRemaining-CCTR",OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,fontSize);

Could anyone help me download the CCTR timer for MT% please?

Many thanks

lee

Simbology55:

Could anyone help me download the CCTR timer for MT% please?

Many thanks

lee

What is MT% ?

For MT4 it's

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11051/

Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) Version 3
Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) Version 3
  • www.mql5.com
Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) is an indicator which displays the remaining time for an open candle to be closed. Features Changeable color and size. Changeable location (Corners). Display server time (on OR off) [v2]. Play an alert sound when the candle is going to close [v3]. Clean code. Screen Shots The indicator will be shown as...

Keith Watford:

What is MT% ?

For MT4 it's

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11051/

Hello does it work on mt5 mobile app? Thank you

Hi, The color will not change from silver, please could you write the code necessary and the line position, so that I can include it in meta editor

Thanks

EDIT --- found it, Line 36 change to whatever colour you want, re compile it, save it to the folder and re open mt5 and attach to chart. 

Hi I am a novice, I need help to instal a downloaded CCTR indicator to the MT5 platform

works good for me! thank you.

how to install on mt5 ?

Thank you

Very useful