50k dollars a month - page 35

Guufuj Forex:

Where is the proof? Show us your live account screenshot and stop telling us the teaching stories. Even if its a trading history also displaying the real account status.

Here is my screenshot. Where is yours?

I really like your indicator on the screen, the one displaying those 3 charts :-) where can I get one?

Please! , Asseblief! , Ngiyacela! , Ka kopo! :-)

I spot something good that I would like to experiment, are you also a manual trader?

Guufuj Forex:

Confirmation of $20 000/month. From 06-03-2018 to Today

Cheers

Guufuj

nice profits

Chris Mukengeshayi:

I really like your indicator on the screen, the one displaying those 3 charts :-) where can I get one?

Please! , Asseblief! , Ngiyacela! , Ka kopo! :-)

I spot something good that I would like to experiment, are you also a manual trader?

That's a free indicator from internet. It is called 'stratman-minichart'

Yes, both Manual and using few Expert Advisors.

Cheers

Guufuj

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:
nice profits

Thanks man

Guufuj Forex:

That's a free indicator from internet. It is called 'stratman-minichart'

Yes, both Manual and using few Expert Advisors.

Cheers

Guufuj

Thanks much man, i really appreciate.

Ok... I would like some help. If anyone can help me from making 1% a month to 10% a moth or more I would appreciate it :) please help a bro.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Thanks much man, i really appreciate.

Cheers

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Ok... I would like some help. If anyone can help me from making 1% a month to 10% a moth or more I would appreciate it :) please help a bro.

1% from how much? Send me your detailed trading plan

Guufuj Forex:

1% from how much? Send me your detailed trading plan

Dear Guufuj, 

What do you expect my trading plan to contain? In most months I make a 1% profit, somethimes nothing. I made more in 2014 tan today. But at present time my only plan is to learn several methods and improve my trading. My only plan is NOT to continue as I am doing now. And I currently use EAs, now I want to go into manual trading or create my own EA with better strategy. All my question is regarding not to follow a plan, but to disrupt, break, change the course, change direction. That's what I need!

Guufuj Forex:

Thanks man

welcome.its good to see success.so much failure story out ther ;D.

For me manual trading is success but i m in hunt of profitable EAs.its a hard thing to find but i know its ther.lets see