Do you know any good EAs to use as study?

Not looking for anything profitable just some advanced trading operations to learn from. Most mt4/mt5 EAs in code base are simplistic with what they use as filters/order management/ etc. Probably why they're not reliable. Do any of you know some good EAs or even Indicators to get me thinking algorithmically?

klixer:
Not looking for anything profitable just some advanced trading operations to learn from. Most mt4/mt5 EAs in code base are simplistic with what they use as filters/order management/ etc. Probably why they're not reliable. Do any of you know some good EAs or even Indicators to get me thinking algorithmically?
But what aspect are you looking at?

doshur:
Profit of course. 246 EA in the codebase is not enough for his thinking ? Please.

angevoyageur:
Profit of course. 246 EA in the codebase is not enough for his thinking ? Please.
But he mention that he is not looking for anything profitable. Maybe he is looking more on NN since he mention that the code base code are simple.

doshur:
But he mention that he is not looking for anything profitable. Maybe he is looking more on NN since he mention that the code base code are simple.
Don't know. Maybe I am too suspicious, I apologize for that if it's the case. But I really don't understand the OP (Original poster), is it possible to study all the EA from Codebase. By the way, if it's about thinking and algorithm, there is also mql4.com codebase (almost 600 EA !) and a lot of site with open and free code. So this request is a little weird.

doshur:
angevoyageur:
I'm seriously not looking for something profitable. I read source code all the time to see how coders put things together. I figured it was common some people might know of an EA they like in particular that taught them something.

klixer:
Hi klixer, maybe a better approach is first define some keywords and search codebase to study just the relevant one for your needs.