Zero/Negative Spread Broker

Hi All,

I'm doing some broker hunting and I've come across a few brokers that offer 0.1/0.0/-0.1 floating spreads on EURUSD during the London session.

On backtesting a profitable EA that executes trades extremely frequently there seems to be an issue when spread is set to 0.

It's profitable when spread is at 1 but it turns to a loss machine when spread is at 0, which doesn't make any sense to me!

Just wondering if anyone has any idea's on what the issue may be?

RainyDay:

Hi All,

I'm doing some broker hunting and I've come across a few brokers that offer 0.1/0.0/-0.1 floating spreads on EURUSD during the London session.

On backtesting a profitable EA that executes trades extremely frequently there seems to be an issue when spread is set to 0.

It's profitable when spread is at 1 but it turns to a loss machine when spread is at 0, which doesn't make any sense to me!

Just wondering if anyone has any idea's on what the issue may be?

I think as we are building and developing trading robots and indicators the brokers are also creating systems and statisticks to monitor clients' accounts and profits.

So, the biggest trick is the floated spreads, they can play on such issue.

The FIXED spreads brokers are better than floated.

This is my opinion.

Mohammad Soubra:
I think as we are building and developing trading robots and indicators the brokers are also creating systems and statisticks to monitor clients' accounts and profits.

So, the biggest trick is the floated spreads, they can play on such issue.

The FIXED spreads brokers are better than floated.

This is my opinion.

Agreed.  Can't find any Brokers with low fixed spreads though </3

RainyDay:

Agreed.  Can't find any Brokers with low fixed spreads though </3

Easy one.... you ask your current broker if its possible to get a fixed spread :-)

Juergen Frank:
Easy one.... you ask your current broker if its possible to get a fixed spread :-)

I'll go and have a gander now, thank you for the suggestion