log MT5

Hello, my borker accuses me of having to modify my "journal" (=log data) MT5 after problem and confirms me the remarks, and he refuses to repay me. Or, it's totally wrong, my broker can he access my "journal" MT5? Are there any copies? Or is it only me who owns it? I have attached the file here, the problem is between 12:39 and 12:40...
Files:
20180213.log  59 kb

This is not the place to talk about problems with your broker. Talk to them or to a regulator.

A broker can't modify anything on your computer.

Alain Verleyen:

This is not the place to talk about problems with your broker. Talk to them or to a regulator.

A broker can't modify anything on your computer.

I have already tried to talk to them, they tell me that I change my log files but it's wrong .. I do not understand anything .. A regulatory body???

SickOfScam:
Okay I see .. But that's not the problem here! I want to be reimbursed, I have provided my log files and I wish MT5 to tell me that they are very authentic and non-modifying so that I can solve my problem.

naaman I want to be reimbursed, I have provided my log files and I wish MT5 to tell me that they are very authentic and non-modifying so that I can solve my problem.

This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. The terminal only adds to the files. Make copies of them. Complain to the regulatory agency. We can't help you.