Adding new or custom symbols

Hi everyone this is my first post here!

I have a question. If I have a broker that offers different currencies, crypto currencies, stocks, commodities can I combine charts to look at. I will NOT be trading it just for analysis purposes. For instance if my broker offers:

BTCUSD (broker offers)

Can I see a chart that show the following symbols even if they don't offer it such as:

BTCEUR
BTCGBP

I think it will work in offline charts, no. 

If it cant be done on the MQ4 / MQ5 platform is there another platform this will work on? Ninja, Tradestation, etc?

Tradingview will if they happen to list  instruments of the specific one you are looking for. I know on MT5 that i can only see what my broker offers.

snakeyankee:

Tradingview will if they happen to list  instruments of the specific one you are looking for. I know on MT5 that i can only see what my broker offers.

I don’t understand, what do you mean trading station will know if they list instrument? Meaning if they have bitcoin and euro syblos I can combine the 2? If they had gold vs usd I can gold vs gbp?

Many thanks 

I saw these articles on custom symbols but maybe my English is no good can’t understand. Are they just talking about addding custom prefixed to a symbol?