Which EA Builder Tool Is Best? - page 2

ahmetp:

I use < name removed > for more than 3 months and I am pretty satisfied about consistency and functionality.

I do not subscribe to < name removed > these EA builders provide very fast deployments. You can build and test an idea in minutes/hours and if you think it is viable (and needs complex implementation), you can code or hire a coder for a fully functional, detailed EA. EA builders are very  useful in that sense.

Promotion of commercial products is not permitted in this forum.

Hi Marius,
I was recently looking for the best one myself also, I've settled on <link removed> for the time being.
It seems very complex at first but spend a little time and you'll get the hang of it.
The forums are really helpful and the Examples page is an excellent resource.
The main trick is to get your logic sorted, I've only been using it for a few weeks and I find I always need to step back and think about what I'm actually wanting it to do when something isn't working.
You'll likely find that you were thinking about it the wrong way, gotta think like a computer "beep-boop-beep-boop"...  xD

I also have <link removed> that came included with my copy of <link removed> but it's very limited compared to <link removed>.
(.mq4 only / Individual Magic's for every order / Restrictive MM)
I'd be very dissapointed had I purchased it separately.

There's this comparison from 2014 (Not maintained so there's a few dead links)
<link removed>
This was put together by <link removed> from 52 Traders, which btw is worth a listen as he interviews some great people.
There's a few really intruiging one's in the list I'd like to have a try of in future like <link removed> (Neural Network built from chart).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Promotion of commercial products is not permitted in this forum.

Then why are you promoting your signals service in your avatar and profile?
Are there different rules for moderators?
Now I just want to know which one he was using...

drayzen:
Then why are you promoting your signals service in your avatar and profile?
Are there different rules for moderators?
Now I just want to know which one he was using...

There isn't a rule for not featuring your own product or signal in your avatar, so don't try to be smart.

Promotion is what you did above for your preferred EA builder.

Rules are the same for everyone here.

Once again: promotion of commercial products is not permitted in the forum.

If this suggestion and promotion of commercial products & websites continue, this topic will be removed.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There isn't a rule for not featuring your own product or signal in your avatar, so don't try to be smart.

Promotion is what you did above for your preferred EA builder.

Rules are the same for everyone here.

Once again: promotion of commercial products is not permitted in the forum.

If this suggestion and promotion of commercial products & websites continue, this topic will be removed.

I think you need to gain an understanding of the difference between discussion and promotion.
Promotion requires that we are receiving commercial gain, which none of us here are, you've just destroyed a perfectly reasnoable discussion.
I was not promoting anything, I was discussing my experience.
... and I'm not being smart, it's a perfectly legitimate question.
I think there not being a rule about avatars or profiles is extermely "convenient" for you, though I'd like to know where that rule exists because I can't find it.

It makes no difference if it's in a comment, an avatar or a profile, it's still promotion of a commercial product and you're the only one in this thread that has potential for commercial gain.
But I'm sure you'll do the typical lame/weak moderator act and delete my post or this thread because you don't have the spine to admit you're wrong.
4.3. The User shall not post or transmit through the website www.mql5.com any commercial, advertising or promotional materials for goods or services without prior written consent of MQL5 Ltd.
The User shall not use the Website to advertise or otherwise promote sales of any goods and services in any form whatsoever.

I've never seen such backwards behaviour, we're discussing products that assist users to do more with MetaTrader, not take users away from it.
Can there be discussion about commercial products in the MetaTrader Market or is that also forbidden?
It's like a friggin' authoritarian state in here!

drayzen:

I think you need to gain an understanding of the difference between discussion and promotion.
Promotion requires that we are receiving commercial gain, which none of us here are, you've just destroyed a perfectly reasnoable discussion.
I was not promoting anything, I was discussing my experience.
... and I'm not being smart, it's a perfectly legitimate question.
I think there not being a rule about avatars or profiles is extermely "convenient" for you, though I'd like to know where that rule exists because I can't find it.

It makes no difference if it's in a comment, an avatar or a profile, it's still promotion of a commercial product and you're the only one in this thread that has potential for commercial gain.
But I'm sure you'll do the typical lame/weak moderator act and delete my post or this thread because you don't have the spine to admit you're wrong.
4.3. The User shall not post or transmit through the website www.mql5.com any commercial, advertising or promotional materials for goods or services without prior written consent of MQL5 Ltd.
The User shall not use the Website to advertise or otherwise promote sales of any goods and services in any form whatsoever.

I've never seen such backwards behaviour, we're discussing products that assist users to do more with MetaTrader, not take users away from it.
Can there be discussion about commercial products in the MetaTrader Market or is that also forbidden?
It's like a friggin' authoritarian state in here!

Discussion of commercial products in the Market is also forbidden.

If we permit discussion of commercial products, then we should permit discussion about signals, robots, products etc. which is not allowed and all moderators are very strict about it.

Don't forget that there is the Freelance service here available, that gives a member the opportunity to transform an idea to a finished project.

ok, so an effective rule to follow would be: If MQL5 Ltd. isn't making a profit from it we can't talk about it, correct?
I just don't have words for how pathetic and petty this is.  :\
It's a bit oxymoronic given MQL is on GitHub.
oh well, thank god there's Forex Factory where we can discuss whatever we want...

drayzen:
ok, so an effective rule to follow would be: If MQL5 Ltd. isn't making a profit from it we can't talk about it, correct?
oh well, thank god there's Forex Factory where we can discuss whatever we want...

Don't forget that we are guests here.

Yes, this is a website of Metaquotes and not an independent forum, so we have to go with the rules.

You can't go to a Mercedes website or forum, promoting (or discussing) BMW right?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't forget that we are guests here.

Yes, this is a website of Metaquotes.

You can't go to a Mercedes website or forum, promoting (or discussing) BMW right?

I think you'd probably find there's actually a lot of that goes on, without posts being redacted...
Why have an open source language then act like it's propietary and secret.

The funny part is that it effectively means that every Comments tab for every product in the Market with a price goes against the rules...

drayzen:

I think you'd probably find there's actually a lot of that goes on, without posts being redacted...
Why have an open source language then act like it's propietary and secret.

Mercedes owned forum, not Mercedes owners forum, there is a difference.