Trailing stop . trailing step, zero level

Hi,

I found this part of code somewhere here on mql5.com. It looks great as I need to place Trailing Stop in most of my EAs.

Nevertheless I am not sure what is exactly the meaning of those 3 parameters : ZeroLevel, TrailingStop, TrailingStep

I already placed order (let's say BUY case) with a STOP LOSS and a TAKE PROFIT. Let's say TP is 100 and SL is 50.

Well indeed I would just need 1 parameter (that I would call TRAILING = 30) which would move my initial STOP LOSS to PriceOpen + the gap between CurrentPrice and TAKE PROFIT as soon as PriceOpen+TAKE PROFIT is crossed over...

In this perspective could you help me to understand the meaning of these 3 parameters ?

Many tx in advance,

BR,

PART OF CODE :

double   ExtZeroLevel=0;
double   ExtTrailingStop=0;
double   ExtTrailingStep=0;

(...)

//--> TRAILING STOP

for(int i=PositionsTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
      if(m_position.SelectByIndex(i)) // selects the position by index for further access to its properties
         if(m_position.Symbol()==m_symbol.Name() && m_position.Magic()==m_magic)
           {
            if(m_position.PositionType()==POSITION_TYPE_BUY)
              {
               //--- zero
               if(m_position.PriceOpen()<=m_position.PriceCurrent()-ExtZeroLevel &&
                  m_position.PriceOpen()>m_position.StopLoss())
                 {
                  m_trade.PositionModify(m_position.Ticket(),m_position.PriceOpen(),m_position.TakeProfit());
                 }
               //--- tral
               if(m_position.StopLoss()<m_position.PriceCurrent()-ExtTrailingStop-ExtTrailingStep || m_position.StopLoss()==0.0)
                 {
                  m_trade.PositionModify(m_position.Ticket(),
                                         m_symbol.NormalizePrice(m_position.PriceCurrent()-ExtTrailingStop),
                                         m_position.TakeProfit());
                 }
              }