Different ZIGZAG concept

Hi I'll ask to experts in mql. I know that the conventional zigzag lookback for the past n candles that we select in the depht parameter to find the swing points on the chart. My question is: could be possible to convert the code to make the indi to consider the future n candles ? Obviously in this case the swing points should appear only after a n number of candles don't overlap the hypotetic swing point. Thanks in advance.

danizani95:
Hi I'll ask to experts in mql. I know that the conventional zigzag lookback for the past n candles that we select in the depht parameter to find the swing points on the chart. My question is: could be possible to convert the code to make the indi to consider the future n candles ? Obviously in this case the swing points should appear only after a n number of candles don't overlap the hypotetic swing point. Thanks in advance.
Check the super signals and fractals with adjustable period : they work in almost the exact same way as you propose

Mladen Rakic:
Check the super signals and fractals with adjustable period : they work in almost the exact same way as you propose

Thank you mladen but I need to be considered only the n future candles. Not n past + n future. Furthermore I need an alternance of high and low swing points. Hope you will help me

danizani95:

Thank you mladen but I need to be considered only the n future candles. Not n past + n future. Furthermore I need an alternance of high and low swing points. Hope you will help me

Sorry, but what would be the purpose of using only future bars? The reasons that I can think of are not falling into the "used in trading" sort

Mladen Rakic:
Sorry, but what would be the purpose of using only future bars? The reasons that I can think of are not falling into the "used in trading" sort
the purpose would be the ease to quickly spot the reverse points to trace good supports and resistances.