Multi Order Placement.

Does anyone know which functions in the MQL will get access to different brokerage databases and client accounts in order to place large sum of orders from one account? ( Like the system placing the orders in Signals sections of this website.)

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Does anyone know which functions in the MQL will get access to different brokerage databases and client accounts in order to place large sum of orders from one account? ( Like the system placing the orders in Signals sections of this website.)

Thank you. 

Your question isn't clear. You can only place an order to your broker from your current account.

PCWalker:

Thank you. 

Maybe a solution for what you want is run several platforms instances to do that.

The Signal System which MQL.com is offering. Places orders on number of account at the same time.

I would like to know how that system places orders and different website that offer the same services place the orders on number of accounts signed by an agreement. 

PCWalker:

The Signal System which MQL.com is offering. Places orders on number of account at the same time.

I would like to know how that system places orders and different website that offer the same services place the orders on number of accounts signed by an agreement. 

This is done at the server side.

figurelli:
This is done at the server side.

Which Means that there is an API for the server side that each broker offers?

Where do I find the API? which Languages does it support?

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Which Means that there is an API for the server side that each broker offers?

Where do I find the API? which Languages does it support?

Thank you. 

You are welcome. Server side is a MT5 server. This (API) is an old dream. The reality is a black box.

figurelli:
You are welcome. Server side is a MT5 server. This (API) is an old dream. The reality is a black box.
So is your answer positive? is it an API? where do I find documentation about the server?

PCWalker:
So is your answer positive? is it an API? where do I find documentation about the server?
Seems you don't understand easily. There is no such API publicly available. MT5 is a proprietary software.

angevoyageur:
Seems you don't understand easily. There is no such API publicly available. MT5 is a proprietary software.
So, only those who buy the Server software can have access to the API? Thank you.

PCWalker:
So, only those who buy the Server software can have access to the API? Thank you.

yes,  if you are a  client  user ,   you  can not  use  server  api,    i  guess!