Discussion of article "Auto search for divergences and convergences"

New article Auto search for divergences and convergences has been published:

The article considers all kinds of divergence: simple, hidden, extended, triple, quadruple, convergence, as well as divergences of A, B and C classes. A universal indicator for their search and display on the chart is developed.

Fig. 15 displays the chart with the indicator attached to it (in the subwindow) with the enabled display of arrows on the price chart and lines plotted between the tops.

Fig. 15. The divergence indicator on the price chart with the arrows displayed on the price chart and the line connecting the extreme points

Author: Dmitry Fedoseev

Hello,

I am currently testing your indicator with IoSma 12,26,9.
I have a problem with the alerts, they do not work, yet it's simple.
I tried to add notifications as below but it does not working either.

if(buf_buy[rates_total-Alerts]!=EMPTY_VALUE &&
         tm0!=time[rates_total-1]
      ){
         tm0=time[rates_total-1];
         mes=mes+" buy";
         SendNotification("achat divergence"); //MODIFICATION
      }
      if(buf_sell[rates_total-Alerts]!=EMPTY_VALUE &&
         tm1!=time[rates_total-1]
      ){
         tm1=time[rates_total-1];
         mes=mes+" sell";
         SendNotification("vendre divergence");//MODIFICATION

I may not be well understood when alerts appear, one arrow= one alert?

Regards.

Hello,

Indicator not working, "can't load indicator".

Anyone, any ideas?

Thnx

The same for me, i ve got the message: CANT LOAD INDICATOR

I have put indicators in indicators and others files inside "include" folder in to  folder "include" in metatrader.
I did something wrong?
Alberto

It works well.

You need to change in the parameter list to OscUni_OSMA and enter the input parameter you want like 13, 26,9  then it will work (default were 14,14,14)

Thanks it is marvelous.

One question As you had found out 15 options of divergence or convergences, at least. As you put 3 for default setting in the indicator, does it mean it only shows divergent number 3 or 3 divergent. However, there are at least 15. So, in order to catch all, do we have to change the number to 15 or do we have to try each by each number to catch the divergence or convergence variation on the chart

Thanks, regards

I LOVE this indicator!!  The one thing I cannot figure out is how to get the Buy and Sell signals from this indicator into an EA.  Any ideas? 

thank you for your articles and helpful information for the community. you da man :)