Before i hire a freelancer is this possible?

Before i create a project i want to verify that what i want is possible. I'm looking to have an EA created that simply manages the stop loss according to the ZIG ZAG indicator. Example if eurusd buy trade and new HH is indicated (i know it will be repainted many times) if most recent LH is > entry price move stop loss to LH. I know it can be done and there is probably a free version out there somewhere but where it becomes complicated and i'm not sure if its possible is this next part.

Can the EA manage trades not taken by the EA. For example if i am running the EA on EURUSD on my desktop at home and i take at trade from my cell phone while i'm at work can the EA manage my stop loss for that trade. It will show up on meta trader 4 on multiple computers I've seen that on my desktop, tablet, and cell phone, but can the EA manage a trade it did not create? If so what i'm asking should be easy enough to create if not then there is no real need to commission its creation.

dkamerond:

Before i create a project i want to verify that what i want is possible. I'm looking to have an EA created that simply manages the stop loss according to the ZIG ZAG indicator. Example if eurusd buy trade and new HH is indicated (i know it will be repainted many times) if most recent LH is > entry price move stop loss to LH. I know it can be done and there is probably a free version out there somewhere but where it becomes complicated and i'm not sure if its possible is this next part.

Can the EA manage trades not taken by the EA. For example if i am running the EA on EURUSD on my desktop at home and i take at trade from my cell phone while i'm at work can the EA manage my stop loss for that trade. It will show up on meta trader 4 on multiple computers I've seen that on my desktop, tablet, and cell phone, but can the EA manage a trade it did not create? If so what i'm asking should be easy enough to create if not then there is no real need to commission its creation.

Yes. A properly written EA can manage orders it did not create.

If you open an EA with your mobile mt4 application, you will also see that order ticket appear in your desktop application.

As long as they are both logged into the same account, it doesn't matter which MT4 application created the order.

- Jack