hello 49 to 1 win / loss trades but only with small pip

hey guys im new on forex!,

i let create an EA which is able to do good result.... i set paramater once to win 100 % trade but this strategy needs a lot of time.. so im looking for a shorter way,

i can create an other ea in that way that he winns 49 to 1 / with small pip amount... pip amount is 3 and loss is 100,

so can you answer me one question.. if i would add now a feature to the ea .. that says increase your next trade with the amount of the winning trade before it should be profitable ? and is there such a feature by the way ?

is something like that possible? what do you think or know so far... pls answer me if you know something or (understand) what im trying to say ^^ kind regards

i think i read once (but im very new as i said) there is this feature, increase profit %percentag,

is that what im looking for ?

can you help

vortex_pme:

i think i read once (but im very new as i said) there is this feature, increase profit %percentag,

is that what im looking for ?

can you help

If you wrote the EA which you claim is profitable, then you should already have the information on how to increase the order sizes and such.

Show us your code if you would like help.

sry a backup... its 49 to 1 ... 3 pips against 200 pipss.. means a loss ..   means 150 - 200  = - 50 ! sorry my fault

my question now is to find a incrasing profit management to ... or better said if i would increase my wins by... doulbe them up kind of 3. 6. 9.18 ! but only the wins!

would that work to get profitable ?

look here is my EA result.. 1 trade was bad (because strategietester stopped the trade at timeframe 6. october (weekend) and i lost othervise its 100%

Files:
tradesreal.jpg  43 kb

Jack Thomas:

If you wrote the EA which you claim is profitable, then you should already have the information on how to increase the order sizes and such.

Show us your code if you would like help.

the problem with this strategie is that it needs to long.. some trades takes 1 month or even more... and i trying to find a solution with that 49 to 1 strategy

would it help or be profitable to increse investing only by win ?

and is it possible to let the same stop or will it increase to ?

if a trade takes a month but is a profitable one i do not see any problem with that.

The 3 pip target on the other hand is self destructive.

vortex_pme:

the problem with this strategie is that it needs to long.. some trades takes 1 month or even more... and i trying to find a solution with that 49 to 1 strategy

would it help or be profitable to increse investing only by win ?

and is it possible to let the same stop or will it increase to ?

soo here you can see my second strategie as you can see i won 484 trades and lost 20 trades

which is quiet good... statisticly seeing... if i could find a way to increase my moneymanagement for win trades and let the stop loss the same i guess i would be pretty good with it ... take a look ?

and can you tell me if it is possible to increase winning but let stop loss the same ? would be kind.

AS I SAID IM NEW AT FOREX PLEASE DONT JUGDE ME BAD IM TRYING TO LEARN

info: i had this strategy from other trading things and im trying to develop it now in forex ... thats why im so bad with tecnical things... parameter and all stuff... :)

Marco vd Heijden:

if a trade takes a month but is a profitable one i do not see any problem with that.

The 3 pip target on the other hand is self destructive.

i dont see a problem too with it, sir

but, i am a student and i need money for now for real.... so im trying to optimize it to get fast result if i get lucky i can do it..

the strategy is profitable on all currency with backtest result 100 precent.. but you would need a bigger amount of money to start which i dont have for now to realise this strategy (it is part of the strategy which i now can not explain further to this strat.)

one day when im bit richer of course im gonna use this strategy ! but for now im looking for faster ways...

i can show you backtest results on any currency pair you write me and you will see it will be profitable - i tested it ago !! but im new and i wanna learn more and do it faster if i can handle that..

so if you can give me an advice for increasin profit trades, but stopp loss stays the same i would like to work further on that...

kind regards,

Throw the backtest in the garbage can.

Try on a demo account.

If your starting capital is limited, there is no faster.

Marco vd Heijden:

Try on a demo account.

i now the logic behind ! and i know why it cant fail, it will stay at 100 % :)

i created it didnt fall from the heaven ^^

doesnt matter just askin still for the 2nd strategy that i need, if someone can help.. othervise im going to buy a book and read for a longer time till i got it :(

Marco vd Heijden:

Try on a demo account.

If your starting capital is limited, there is no faster.

okay you think so ? -.- damn

i hope to find a solution... the only thing is i saw sometimes on different EA this feature "increasing profit" and i dont know the logic behind ...

if somebody could explain i know if it would be useful for me or not :)