Metatrader Real Volume Broker

Hello friends,
I need real Volumen on my Metatrader. You have a Broker for me? Or indicator he send me datafeed on my Metatrader?

Thanks

Best,

Sergey Golubev :

who can read, is clearly in the advantage!

I'm interested in the same question, and neither other programmers in the freelance service, non-talking robots in the market, nor code pieces in the codebase can give me that answer. So Mr. Golubev, please to you, not all questions about a comb!

My question is: why does MT5 not display real volume for my broker?

When switching to a demo account from MetaQuotes then I see both, the real contract volume and the tick volume. Switching back to the real money broker account and I am only able to see the tick volume

TutenchAmun:

wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil!

mich interessiert dieselbe Frage, und weder andere Programmierer im Freelance Service, nicht sprechende Roboter im Market, noch Code-Stücke in der Codebase können mir diese Antwort liefern. Also Herr Golubev, bitte an Sie, nicht alle Fragen über einen Kamm schären!

My question is: why does MT5 not display real volume for my broker?

When switching to a demo account from MetaQuotes then I see both, the real contract volume and the tick volume. Switching back to the real money broker account and I am only able to see the tick volume

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

real volume.. ?

Alain Verleyen, 2015.11.27 20:08

MT5 (brokers) already offers real volume and shares trading (not only CFDs).