For those whose EA was accepted before the registration closed but then rejected AFTER

What are you going to do? Isn't it unfair?? Why the same EA was tested without error before the close?? What if there was still plenty of time to apply a fix if the auto tester gave us the correct answer??

In my case I have many previous versions tested OK, even before Sep 22! shouldn't ATC maintainers at least give a chance to use the last "good" one for the competition, instead of just close the door to a programmer who had worked on it for 3months??? Remember the RULES didn't say I must use the last submit!

I agree, it is really unfair as the early testing gave false passes. If only it was given earlier, my months of hard work would not have gone into the drains, I would have a chance to correct it. ATC team should allow the EAs to compete anyway because as long it can trade in the championship, it should be enough. So far our complains do not seem to be entertained...

rforex:

I agree, it is really unfair as the early testing gave false passes. If only it was given earlier, my months of hard work would not have gone into the drains, I would have a chance to correct it. ATC team should allow the EAs to compete anyway because as long it can trade in the championship, it should be enough. So far our complains do not seem to be entertained...

I agree with yours

all work fine EA should be approved to run in ATC 2010