METAQUOTED ID

Dears traders

I have 3 EA running in 3 different MT4 contemporarily  , linked off course to the same account in my GO MARKET BROKER.

In all 3 MT4 , I set , under OPTION > NOTIFICATION > the same METRADE ID

SO :

I receive push notification on my mobile but the problem is : since the 3 EA , in the 3 MT4 , running contemporarily , I don't know from which MT4 I get the notification.

Any way to personalized the push notification from each MT4 ?

I know that I cannot install more than one app MT4 in my mobile....so any idea ??

thanks

freddy75: I have 3 EA running in 3 different MT4 contemporarily  , linked off course to the same account in my GO MARKET BROKER.

In all 3 MT4 , I set , under OPTION > NOTIFICATION > the same METRADE ID

SO :

I receive push notification on my mobile but the problem is : since the 3 EA , in the 3 MT4 , running contemporarily , I don't know from which MT4 I get the notification.

Any way to personalized the push notification from each MT4 ?

I know that I cannot install more than one app MT4 in my mobile....so any idea ??

If the EAs are running on the same account, then I assume they are working on different Symbols/Currency Pairs, so add that information to you Notification Message.

You may also be using a different magic number for each setup, so include that in the Notification as well.

Another way is to add a extra input to your EA, that you would set to a different value on each setup then use that ID Text in the notification message.

input string SetupID = "Setup 1A"; // Use different ID for each EA running (similar to magic number)
SendNotification( SetupID + ": this is my message!" );