Its possible to do a living from Forex Markets and fire our boss once for all ?

Many people today wonder whether it is actually possible to live in financial markets and in particular Forex or if it is all about marketing and picks that try to sell their fish and their gold-paid courses on social networks all over the world. In fact just have a look at the various signal providers  like mine that operate Forex and by its history to find out that the answer is yes of course it is possible!

There are only two ways to survive in Forex in the long run without breaking the bank and one of them is to always use the same technique and the same strategy and specialize in a particular currency pair and also in a particular trading style that can be Scalper or Day trading or Position etc giving the origin to always look at the same graph times as in the case of a Scalper as is always the graph from M15 to M1. Another important tip for surviving Forex markets is responsible and moderate account management where the Trader never rises more than 0.75% to a maximum of 1.5% and in rare cases exceptionally up to a maximum of 3% of its funds deposited and earned in a particular broker and for each open operation!

In order to be able to live in markets with responsible management as I mentioned previously, it is necessary to have an account with a minimum balance above the average and I would point to around 3000 dollars up to 5000 dollars although it is possible with about 600 a 1000 dollars But follow my thinking 1% of profit per operation of 1000 dollars are only 10 dollars and there are days when the market is so bad that it gets more profit from being left out and this leads to fewer open trades and so less profit income , but with a $ 5 thousand account then 1% is $ 50 which allows in a scalper technique to open several daily operations and a sufficient income to cover the days where it is not possible to operate like the weekends or days on which the market It's good to be outside just by looking.

Responsible management is very important to survive in Forex and live markets and also the choice of an honest and regulated Broker like this  is very important but also a broker where possible operating with spread values ​​close to zero with the consideration of paying a commission and $ 15 for every one million operated is an excellent price. Speed to enter the market at the prices requested is also a demand and this forex broker also offer VPS service for free.In the case of the Scalpers operating M15 graphics for M1 generates shorter operations where the Scalper uses a security strategy to raise the StopLoss to Stop position in profit as soon as the price is already above or below the open position with enough pips of security, this leads to many attempts of entries and reentries in the market with many stops at zero to zero in profit but also many stop loss in the 0.15% profit, but will decrease the chances of loss in that price will catch our stop loss with 1.5% loss per transaction.

Another very  important thing to know if you want to live from Forex Marketsis that you can´t ignore the daily  and weekly Economic Calendar reports and forecasts and you also can not ignore the fundamental daily analyzes for the various pairs released for free on some platforms made by strategists and top analysts not even the minute-by-minute news released from the financial market that can affect the currency pairs that are in yours Operations look!

Of course at this moment you should be thinking that my management according to what is visible in my trading history here in the sign provided  is very different from what I preach here! The answer is very simple indeed this is a real account in which this Broker offered me $ 100 of bonuses without deposit so that I can trade and draw $ 100 of profit without having never to deposit, once my record reached 10 million dollars. For this to be possible within an acceptable deadline obviously we have to work with maximum leverage 400 and high lots that in this broker are worth 100 thousand dollars each and this raises the risk. However remember that this money was given and so it is totally different than if it were a Forex account for me to live market of my own investments and so I always used a laugh management KAmikaze where it was possible to triple the account in less of 2 weeks but also almost take the account in zeros. However it is recovering with great speed, and since I published the sign here I will try to be more moderate in the management of funds, and prove that it is possible to operate the 10 million requested by this broker in order to raise and withdraw the $ 100 of profit without never make a deposit or opening at the time of service. As you can see in the account history I have already operated about 4 million in about 3 weeks and it is not long before I reach 10 million. Follow me!

But I ask everyone who goes along with my trading history in this account that looks more like a novel full of emotions and suspanse. The objective is to be able to raise the $ 100 of profit and to return to deposit as own money and from there to take that account to values ​​close to the bottom values ​​to live of market like own funds like for example 1000 to 3000 dollars. I hope you have enjoyed my opinion and I hope you also sincerely yours! Hugs and good trades!

There are no receipts for success in markets. Everyone should find its own, suitable to its mentality.

It is important how a person perceives markets, profits and losses. MM must be according personal perception and tolerance, not about fixed percents engraved in a rock.

Trading is about keeping balance. Can somebody be learned how to jump on a rope, or to balance on a rope?

It is a personal evolution, driven by experience. It is more about psychology and intuition, control of emotions and philosophy,  rather than following rigid rules.

In fact, many people and companies teach how NOT to win, rather than how to win. Adopting rules which aren't developed from the person by himself often arrests further development, especially if the rules are designed exactly for doing that.

Nobody can do one's homework.

Very simple Forex is a business and if your businessman then you don't need a job and when you doing the job and wanna to become part-time businessman it's false.