Help! my previous account was locked

Hello,

Can anyone help me please? I have a previous account in MQL was locked for 3 weeks now.

Is there anyone i can contact for this issue?

I have done reversal chargeback 2 weeks ago. The USD2000 payment has paid to MQL now. I couldn't login my previous MQL account to download the purchased EA.

Thank you in advance.

ttann:

Hello,

Can anyone help me please? I have a previous account in MQL was locked for 3 weeks now.

Is there anyone i can contact for this issue?

I have done reversal chargeback 2 weeks ago. The USD2000 payment has paid to MQL now. I couldn't login my previous MQL account to download the purchased EA.

Thank you in advance.

You should contact Service Desk (left on your profile page).

I have contact service desk everyday since 2 weeks ago. But i did not get any response.

The service desk is ignoring my message. Please help. What should i do?

There is nothing us users can do. Only the service desk.

whroeder1:
There is nothing us users can do. Only the service desk.

Please. Anyone can help here? Any admin?

Service desk has ignored my message for the passed 2 weeks. The support is very bad.

I tried to call MQL phone number several times and it went into voice message.

I have purchased the EA with USD2000. The EA provider asked me to try asking for help from this forum. 

I hope someone here can help me. It's a big sum of money. I didn't get to download the EA due to MQL blocked my account.

It is a rare case that MQL5 blocked an account without a valid reason, on the other end it is also the responsibility of the company to inform you on any violations and may suggests ways to fix the problem if still possible. 

My credit card bank has provided the reversal chargeback confirmation 2 weeks ago and also asked MQL to check with merchant bank. But today MQL still insist to wait for bank confirmation on reversal chargeback. 

What's going on? I have paid the money but still can't get to use the EA.

ttann:

My credit card bank has provided the reversal chargeback confirmation 2 weeks ago and also asked MQL to check with merchant bank. But today MQL still insist to wait for bank confirmation on reversal chargeback. 

What's going on? I have paid the money but still can't get to use the EA.

write to the service desk (we as the forum members have nothing with it sorry).