Indicators: All In One Divergence

All In One Divergence:

Indicator to trade divergence. One of 30 indicators can be selected.

This indicator is based on code from the original author Petr, published by Aleh Sasonka.

As per users' requests in comments, some improvements were made, specifically:

• Trading alerts (Alerts in MetaTrader 4 terminal, Email notifications, Push notifications).
  • Inputs to enable/disable each alert type separately.
  • Dropdown list of 30 indicators with real names instead of numbers.
  • Signal buffer (Indicator output value).
  • Indicator is compatible with Universalis MT4, you can import it, create your own automated strategy and backtest with high precision (step-by-step guide).

Author: Besarion Turmanauli

All In One Divergence
All In One Divergence
  • www.mql5.com
This indicator is based on code from the original author Petr, published by Aleh Sasonka. As per users' requests in comments, some improvements were made, specifically: Trading alerts (Alerts in MetaTrader 4 terminal, Email notifications, Push notifications). Inputs to enable/disable each alert type separately. Dropdown list of 30 indicators...

i love this but struggling a little with settings 

could you help please

Very nice work. Thank you..... Many people use but they forget the hard work of coder. From all the people who uses your code... i wish you all the best. 

Hello,

How can i fix this problem? the line in RSI does not match with the dot in AIO. 

Thank you,

Dara

Files:
1.png  84 kb

Hello respected  great coder and trading friends, 
  Please enlighten me with your experience .I don't know how to download this marvelous indicator
<Deleted>
Thanks a lot 
Max

Would anyone be able to amend this fantastic indicator to show divergence for Turbo_jrsx ?

It's already got all the functionality I'm looking for but unfortunately not the right Ocillator :(.

Really appreciate your help.

thanks Stan

This is # one divergence  indicator I never used to, just try it you will see the result 🤐🤐. hey guys, can you please make it for mt5 😪😪

thank you. its very good.