Jobs - source code availability

Hi, 
I have just ordered my first job on Freelance. 
Can someone please tell me if at the end I will also receive the code behind the ex5 file? 
Or,  if for an additional fee, I can ask this to the programmer? 
I do not intend to request this to the programmer if it is not acceptable. 
My intention is to learn how this is built and be able to make some minor adjustments - 30 used for any additional indicator /condition is not quite cheap. I do NOT want to commercially benefit from it. 
Thanks in advance. 

florinm77:
Hi, 
I have just ordered my first job on Freelance. 
Can someone please tell me if at the end I will also receive the code behind the ex5 file? 
Or,  if for an additional fee, I can ask this to the programmer? 
I do not intend to request this to the programmer if it is not acceptable. 
My intention is to learn how this is built and be able to make some minor adjustments - 30 used for any additional indicator /condition is not quite cheap. I do NOT want to commercially benefit from it. 
Thanks in advance. 

This is completely depends from your agreement. If you need the sources, just specify this in the job requirement.

Its acceptable and you should get the source code.

Thank you very much for your feedback. All the best! 

Pls i need someone that can program my method to robot and i will also give the person access to use it to trade but not for commerial sales. The method can double and tripple account in a month, gain will always be more than loss, so no loss and you dont need any trading experince before you can start using it. Thanks in advance

Please see freelance.https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

• www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Why anybody should take a job, if he is a successful trader :)

He could do more while trading :)