purchased MT4 addon to automate the trading

Hi all

I am new to the subject and I have purchased a forex signals and now I would like to automate the trading by coding some sort of addon, which would work together with the paid signals. 

The addon have to:

- have an option to set an automated SL and TP levels in pips global and for any given currency pair and/ or commodity. 

- have an option of setting up the amount of money or percentage of the portfolio put on any given bid (automated transaction) global and for any given currency pair and/ or commodity.

- it also has to have an option of not doubling up the trades, of one is already open (for example if there is a bid GBP/EUR buy already there it will not make another bid like that till the one is closed)

WHERE SHOULD I START?

Is it complicated? Can I buy such a code form someone, if I will not be able to code it myself? 

All advises mostly welcome. 

You need an additional robot that monitors and multiplies and closes the signaled trades.

If you do not have any experience consider freelance: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

I would say it will take a few months to a year to learn and code a solution your self depending on how much time you can invest.

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

tsunami80:

Hi all

I am new to the subject and I have purchased a forex signals and now I would like to automate the trading by coding some sort of addon, which would work together with the paid signals. 

The addon have to:

- have an option to set an automated SL and TP levels in pips global and for any given currency pair and/ or commodity. 

- have an option of setting up the amount of money or percentage of the portfolio put on any given bid (automated transaction) global and for any given currency pair and/ or commodity.

- it also has to have an option of not doubling up the trades, of one is already open (for example if there is a bid GBP/EUR buy already there it will not make another bid like that till the one is closed)

WHERE SHOULD I START?

Is it complicated? Can I buy such a code form someone, if I will not be able to code it myself? 

All advises mostly welcome. 

I'm not sure it's possible to combine this logic with the signals, because signals are trade copiers, so if you alter some stuff which has been copied from signal, than the signal will try to remedy the "problem" back.