Reverse Positions - page 2

Yohana Parmi:

Okay, according the code in your EA, here is a sample to place sell-stop at your current buy order :

Good luck.

Thank you, it worked exactly as it should, i was able to modify it to place it under open sell conditions too. i tried and that worked too.

next i will learn how to delete this pending order if the position hit take profit. :)

thank you very much for help

141405:

Thank you, it worked exactly as it should, i was able to modify it to place it under open sell conditions too. i tried and that worked too.

next i will learn how to delete this pending order if the position hit take profit. :)

thank you very much for help

yes, you're very welcome here 
and no need any .com at out there :)

Good luck

Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 4 | Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader
Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 4 | Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader
  • expertadvisorbook.com
Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 4 Brand new and fully updated for the latest versions of MetaTrader 4, is a practical guide to programming expert advisors in the MQL4 language. Leverage the latest features imported from the MQL5 language, including object-oriented programming, enumerations, structure and more. This book will teach...

Yohana Parmi:

yes, you're very welcome here 
and no need any .com at out there :)

Good luck

:)

i had a question though, is it possible to open a position exactly when SL is hit (or you can say position is closed in loss) instead of placing a pending order in opposite direction when first position is opened? because if i use trailing stop then it will be real good not to place two orders at once.

141405:

:)

i had a question though, is it possible to open a position exactly when SL is hit (or you can say position is closed in loss) instead of placing a pending order in opposite direction when first position is opened? because if i use trailing stop then it will be real good not to place two orders at once.

yes, it is possible,
like @Marco vd Heijden said before.

Yohana Parmi:

yes, it is possible,
like @Marco vd Heijden said before.

I mean in Code examples, i am a slow learner btw :D

141405:
thank you, but i was looking for code, if you can provide than i will be more thankful.

I was looking for code as well and you only provided words so i gave you words in response.

You can always try freelance: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Marco vd Heijden:

I was looking for code as well and you only provided words so i gave you words in response.

You can always try freelance: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

thank you for your time sir.