ea not working - page 2

Yohana Parmi:

Hi kfisher

Do you mean the EA is wanted to trade in binary options?

yes

And still no additional information...

How many posts do you need in order to understand that without code we can not help you ?

Please don't make this into a guessing game... time is precious and we do not have time for that.

If you want help, post the code.

Fedor Arkhipov: Do you think I'm not good programmer? I tested one with gdm fx broker binary options. I made a lot of ea's for binary options before and I had no problems. Some, brokers not allow trade with eas with binary options.

Are you aware that Binary Brokers are not all the same, that many use different API's?

When developing something for a client, it is up to the developer to first alpha test the EA in the same environment as that of the client (i.e the same broker, the same type of account) and then to beta test with the client (for example with the aid of remote view or access), in order to see the action take place on the clients own environment and analyse log results.

However, this is all academic! We are not able to help you or your customer without further information such as:

• Source Code
  • Log Files
  • Broker or description of Broker's API
  • Type of account
  • etc.
EDIT: Obviously a job done in a day or two at a measly price, does not cover the costs nor the time necessary for proper research, development, and alpha and beta testing. Customers should not be demanding work at such low prices and done by "yesterday", and developers should strive for better coding quality and practices and at more reasonable prices that cover the costs of properly executed work. There is way too much price dumping on the Freelance section, which in turn, only lowers the quality of the work produced! Both customers and developers, need to be educated by the "other" so both better understand the process.

Fernando Carreiro:

Are you aware that Binary Brokers are not all the same, that many use different API's?

When developing something for a client, it is up to the developer to first alpha test the EA in the same environment as that of the client (i.e the same broker, the same type of account) and then to beta test with the client (for example with the aid of remote view or access), in order to see the action take place on the clients own environment and analyse log results.

However, this is all academic! We are not able to help you or your customer without further information such as:

• Source Code
  • Log Files
  • Broker or description of Broker's API
  • Type of account
  • etc.
EDIT: Obviously a job done in a day or two at a measly price, does not cover the costs nor the time necessary for proper research, development, and alpha and beta testing. Customers should not be demanding work at such low prices and done by "yesterday", and developers should strive for better coding quality and practices and at more reasonable prices that cover the costs of properly executed work. There is way too much price dumping on the Freelance section, which in turn, only lowers the quality of the work produced! Both customers and developers, need to be educated by the "other" so both better understand the process.

Do you think you can teach somebody? Good luck in your freelance work!

kfisher:

why are you being rude?

Fernando Carreiro:

He is not being rude, he is is being realistic! What you are asking is like asking a complete stranger on the other side of the world why your car does not work!

Unless you show your code so that we can analyse it, in is IMPOSSIBLE for us to KNOW what the problem is. All we can do is guess, hence the "crystal ball" and the "mind reading"!

Also, if your programmer does not know what is wrong then he is not very good programmer and does not know what he is doing! If you paid "cheap" for the job, then you will get "cheap" results!

EDIT: Also, you did not show any log files of the results either, so it makes it doubly IMPOSSIBLE for us to KNOW what the problem is.

Yes it was rude, or whatever the right English word.

WHRoeder comment's removed, even if all skilled programmers understand his post.