Freelance - Banned - page 2

Mohammad Soubra:
Hi

I am banned from freelance service because i applied for a job for a customer who asks to correct a run time error.
The reason of ban is a decompiled code sent by the customer later (after i have applied, not before)

Is this fair?
The reason of ban is a decompiled code sent by the customer later (after i have applied, not before).  fair

who will pay you if the customer already has the code from you before the costumer pays. 

Sabil Yudifera Daeng Pattah:
The reason of ban is a decompiled code sent by the customer later (after i have applied, not before).  fair

who will pay you if the customer already has the code from you before the costumer pays. 

THE CUSTOMER IS STILL NOT SELECTED ME

Mohammad Soubra:

THE CUSTOMER IS STILL NOT SELECTED ME

true and why you finish the job. 
and ultimately the user will not pay anything and to anyone. 

true and why you finish the job. 
and ultimately the user will not pay anything and to anyone. 

what you mean

???

what you mean by why???

see the following please

you may understand

!

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/68218

this is the job

the job was not containing that decompiled code

after I applied, I asked the customer to show me it

then he clicked on "EDIT" and updated the job description by attaching his code

later, the admin banned me to apply for others jobs
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Correction de lignes
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Correction de lignes
  • www.mql5.com
je travaille sur l EA theofx copie de nostradamusfx  hors je souhaite faire une correction de ligne . quand il fais une ouverture d'ordre la plupart du temps il ne met de sl ou tp car le brokers me dit off quotes  ,2017.09.06 16:45:26.630    '42265': modification of order #30480563 buy 0.03 USDJPY at 108.937 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000 -> sl: 108.822 tp: 109.172 failed [Off quotes]  , est il possible de mettre une lignes afin que le sl et tp soit pris même avec un écart de 1a 3 pips merci de vos...

nevermind,  think about it  :) 

nevermind,  think about it  :) 

no care, but I am confused why banned me only without deleting the job itself and the code

they should ban the customer not me

Mohammad Soubra:

no care, but I am confused why banned me only without deleting the job itself and the code

they should ban the customer not me

I agree with you, I think the admin also banned me, because I can't take a job now. :(

The admin should ban the customer, I never did decompile any file in this forum.

Sergey Golubev:

Write to the service desk for admins (members of the forum can not help you in this case).

I also write to service desk about it, but I think every developer should know this too and share their experience about it.

I also always remind my customer, when they send a decompiled file.

But I think the admin should ban the customer, if they still did it, not the developer.

Biantoro Kunarto:

I also write to service desk about it, but I think every developer should know this too and share their experience about it.

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200 

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...