Problem in EA - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

Is it that difficult to make your own function to do the same?

Thanks for the function, on my side, I learned this, from you and this discussion, it's not that difficult, but a newbie has to search forums to find out to round price if the error invalid sl/tp is returned!

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi: Thanks for the function, on my side, I learned this, from you and this discussion, it's not that difficult, but a newbie has to search forums to find out to round price if the error invalid sl/tp is returned!

Unfortunately, newbies think that they can learn MQL programming in just a minutes, hours or days. You don't get this kind "freebie" attitude to learning in other computer languages, but the "greed" of "making it big" and "getting rich quickly", somehow mushes everyone's brains into thinking that they don't need to study hard, do plenty of research and practice continuously.

I have said time and time again - trading (including coding EAs), is just like any other job or career, like an architect, engineer, doctor, accountant, or whatever - you need many years of education and experience.

Newbies must just get that into their heads - neither trading nor coding is easy - it takes brains, skill and talent, and requires dedication, patience and commitment!

Fernando Carreiro:

Unfortunately, newbies think that they can learn MQL programming in just a minutes, hours or days. You don't get this kind "freebie" attitude to learning in other computer languages, but the "greed" of "making it big" and "getting rich quickly", somehow mushes everyone's brains into thinking that they don't need to study hard, do plenty of research and practice continuously.

I have said time and time again - trading (including coding EAs), is just like any other job or career, like an architect, engineer, doctor, accountant, or whatever - you need many years of education and experience.

Newbies must just get that into their heads - neither trading nor coding is easy - it takes brains, skill and talent, and requires dedication, patience and commitment!

I agree.