EA Places Too Many Trades When Signal Gets Triggered

Hello!

I am a complete newbie to EA programming and managed to get an EA together through the free EA generators. The EA works just fine, but when the signal gets triggered, the EA keeps opening trades until it runs out of margin. Please, could somebody help me with limiting the EA to only one trade and make it not open another trade until that particular trade closes?

Also, please guide me where to past the code since I  have already tried different solutions, but when I pasted the code into the EA the EA wouldnt run.

Thank you for your help!

Boferer:

I am a complete newbie to EA programming and managed to get an EA together through the free EA generators.

but when the signal gets triggered, the EA keeps opening trades

• We hate EA builder, fxDreema, EATree, etc.
    • You couldn't be bothered to learn MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code. You are on your own and will spend much longer than had you learned the language up front.
    • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    • EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    • EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers.
    • EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

1. Too many orders - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

whroeder1:
    • We hate EA builder, fxDreema, EATree, etc.
    • You couldn't be bothered to learn MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code. You are on your own and will spend much longer than had you learned the language up front.
    • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    • EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    • EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers.
    • EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

1. Too many orders - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

I will ask you, please, to change the tone of your standard reply about EA builder, "hate", "bothered to learn", "no common language", etc...this is way to offensive and aggressive.

Thanks by advance.