SVK

Hi.

Is here somebody from Slovakia in this forum?

Tomas.

Tomas Sekeres:

Hi.

Is here somebody from Slovakia in this forum?

Tomas.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/reitak

Interview with Matúš German (ATC 2011)

On the second day of the Championship the Expert Advisor created by Matúš German (gery18) increased its capital by 2.5 times and took the lead being ahead of all competitors. Matúš himself doubts his Expert Advisor will win, he thinks that luck and high risk were the reasons of such unexpected rise.

Interview with Matúš German (ATC 2012)

It's the second time Matúš German participates in the Automated Trading Championship. By the end of the fourth week of ATC 2012 his Expert Advisor has been holding its positions in the TOP-10 having about $30 000.

Matúš is from Slovakia, from the little town Bardejov. As he told us in the last year's interview, he is a student at the Technical University of Košice studying economics and informatics. Matúš is interested in trading for about 5 years and he develops Expert Advisors for 3 years already. "I came to trading when I was looking for an opportunity to work through the Internet, I knew that it is possible to make money with stocks but I was interested in the possibilities to trade using only technical analysis" he said.

Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
Automated Trading Championship 2012