More than 32x Metatrader 4 terminals not possible?

I have rented a nice dedicated server with decent cpu and 16 gig ram. I have encountered a problem though - I am not able to run more than 32 terminals at the same time. If for example I want to run Terminal33 it is not starting, but if I quit Terminal 1 or any other, I am able to start terminal 33. 

The result is even though I have 8 of 8 gb of ram still avaliable and my cpu usage is at 53%, I cant run any more terminals.
I have created a trading bot that is being rented to people by a website and bots are programmed in mql4, (they trade cryptocurrenties though) use dlls and other stuff, so I can't sell them on MQL5 market, because it is not allowed to sell EAs with DLLs. They all have to run on my machine, which is powerful enough to be able to run about 64 bots, unfortunately there is some strange  CAP when it comes to MT4.

Do you guys have any solution for that?

Creating another windows user on the server might help you.
Also using Virtualization by Hyper-V or VirtualBox if the hardware of dedicated server supports, might be another workaround.

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:
Creating another windows user on the server might help you.
Also using Virtualization by Hyper-V or VirtualBox if the hardware of dedicated server supports, might be another workaround.

Thanks. I just created second user. The only problem is that when server crashes, It will only log on 1 user automatically. (i use Liberty by NYCServers for auto sign-in and autostart) Do you guys have any solution to log in both of those users? 

I use Windows 2008 Server R2.

I believe this can be done by Task Scheduler to login another user or start a program on startup on behalf of another user. I have no practical experience. 

Grzegorz Korycki: They all have to run on my machine, which is powerful enough to be able to run about 64 bots, unfortunately there is some strange  CAP when it comes to MT4.
  1. Maximum terminals is 32
  2. If you open 32 charts per terminal all you need for your 64 bots is 2.

It's correct, you can't sell robots which contain DLL imports, but you can run robot on self account and sell signals.