Automatic StopLoss

Hello everyone. 

I use MT5.

I wanted to know if there is an automatic way when you make a new order, to set the StopLoss according to a percentage or money chosen by the user.

In the order you normally do, StopLoss should be scheduled before, so you normally have to know if you want to go to BUY or SELL, but this is not good for fast orders.

Does anyone know if there is a way?
Thank you

It may be done by EA in the way of semi-manual trading ...
As to default/standard MT5 tools so I am not sure ...

Alecxander: Does anyone know if there is a way?

Use a EA GUI, such as the one for MT4: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5

Alecxander:

Hello everyone. 

I use MT5.

I wanted to know if there is an automatic way when you make a new order, to set the StopLoss according to a percentage or money chosen by the user.

In the order you normally do, StopLoss should be scheduled before, so you normally have to know if you want to go to BUY or SELL, but this is not good for fast orders.

Does anyone know if there is a way?
Thank you

If you are talking about manual trading, there are some free or paid utilities or experts that can do that in the market. Have a look there.

Sergey Golubev:

It may be done by EA in the way of semi-manual trading ...
As to default/standard MT5 tools so I am not sure ...

Thanks Sergey but I have no idea how to program an EA. I will be forced to do it manually.

Thank you again.

PS: It would be a good thing for MT programmers to take it into account, that would be a good thing

Ty, but I use mt5... this is no compatible. 

Damn, because it's really interesting

Alecxander: Ty, but I use mt5... this is no compatible. 

Your question was "if there is a way?" Question was answered with a working example. Rewrite it for MT5 or look in the CodeBase for another.

whroeder1:

Your question was "if there is a way?" Question was answered. Rewrite it for MT5 or look in the CodeBase for another.

Ah OK!

But you know, my English is like Chinese, that is very close to 0.

If I then have to understand how to modify the parameters of a mt4 to a mt5 in a language I do not know I spend years. So usual method ... manual.)

anyway thanks

Alecxander: I then have to understand how to modify the parameters of a mt4 to a mt5 in a language I do not know I spend years. So usual method ... manual.)
There is only one OrderSend to be replaced. Everything else already exists Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5 - MQL5 Articles