Deletes or changes the description of the object

Hi

In this piece of code I believe that EA changes the color of a predetermined trendline after an order has been executed.

if (BuySig)
  {
      ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_COLOR, White);
      ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);
    //if (BuyCnt > 0) return;
    if (OrdersCountBar0(0, OP_BUY, obj_name) > 0) return;

//-----

if (MarketExecution)
    {
      for (int i=0; i<RepeatN; i++)
      {
        RefreshRates();
        price = Ask;        

comment = "{" + obj_name + "}";

ticket = Buy(Symbol(), GetLots(), price, 0, 0, Magic, comment);
        if (ticket > 0) break;
      }

I would like to change the line that changes the color of the trendline by a line that deletes or changes the description of the object (trendline in question).

Could anyone help?

OBJPROP_TEXT
OBJPROP_TOOLTIP

Hi
In this piece of code I believe that EA changes the color of a predetermined trendline after an order has been executed.

if (BuySig)
:
if (ticket > 0) break;
}

I would like to change the line that changes the color of the trendline by a line that deletes or changes the description of the object (trendline in question).
Could anyone help?
Don't add text inside quoted text or SRC blocks, put it outside. MQL4 Forum editor problem - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Marco vd Heijden:

Thanks for the answer.

I was not able to use the functions you indicated because I do not know much programming.

But I was able to use the ObjectsDeleteAll function that met my purpose and was more like including in the code.

whroeder1:
Don't add text inside quoted text or SRC blocks, put it outside. MQL4 Forum editor problem - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Thanks for the guidance.

I'm getting better.